Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cheesecake

I have a lot to do tonight, but I wanted to stop and write a poem about cheesecake because I like to put my priorities in order.

I originally wrote this poem about loving cheesecake and I asked my 7 year old to go into the kitchen and take a pic of my cheesecake for me cause the lighting was bad in my bedroom. when I loaded his picture onto the computer i noticed he had put carrots on the plate so I wrote it into the poem..lol...Enjoy!

CHEESECAKE




When I eat you, cheesecake.
There is no stopping.
I love your cherry
And cool whip topping.

Through my mouth
And down to my tummy.
I don't care if your cherries
Hurt my bummy.

Don't really like your calories,
But you always stick around.
You are so very wonderful.
That I'll take that extra pound.

I love you cheesecake,
Lets dance in the rain.
Id be happy to marry you.
If it wasn't insane.

Wed walk down the isle,
And instead of a kiss.
Id take a big bite
Of your sheer yummy bliss.

Wed have cheesecake bite children.
With little cherry heads.
And id try not to eat them
As I put them to bed.

Wait a minute cheesecake!
Who's that next to you on the plate?
Why, that sneaky little carrot!
You guys going on a date?

Why my precious cheesecake,
Are you doing this to me?
We had something special.
Oh, why cant you see?

I'm through with you cheesecake.
They say if you love them let them go.
Hope you and carrot are happy.
That skanky little hoe.

Tomorrow when I'm shopping.
I'll find my Apple pie.
Hope you and your precious carrot,
Rot in hell and die!

So you want me back now cheesecake?
I guess I will say yes.
I kinda missed you anyway,
You really are the best!

So glad to have you back.
Please never leave again.
You are my favorite, cheesecake
I'll love you till the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment