Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Hairy Situation..Solved

This one is geared towards females, but if you are a male and have a girlfriend/wife/friend with benefits..etc, you will be the cats meow if you give her this little tid bit of information...

I have a wedding to go to soon and I'm getting my hair done...I have straight hair so I guess I want it curly. I called around for an appointment and the average cost for a hairdo was $30....What? ..I think having them bend me over and stick the curling iron up my ass would probably hurt less than giving them $30 to curl my hair!..well, being the cheap ass that I am I started thinking, and because I'm awesome I came up with this brilliant idea. I have straight hair, what does everyone with strait hair do? Curl it. What does everyone with curly hair do? Straighten it...:)...LIGHT BULB!

I am going to wear my hair straight, because its already straight, and talk about my crazy natural curls and how long it took me to tame those beasts into the glamorous strait look that I have..Don't worry curly haired girls, you can use this same tactic, just reverse it..Wear your hair with your natural curls and talk about how much you paid to get all those curls put into your poker straight hair. You'll never have to do any work to your hair for a fancy occasion again...and, you will impress people with all the work they think you did to make your hair look so beautiful.... Your welcome..thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment