Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why is someone like me not married?

"Why is someone like you not married?". I get asked this question quit a bit..This is definitely an interesting question and of course I was determined to come up with the perfect answer. Now, I know that I am awesome, but Im sure many woman get asked this same question so I have decided to share some of the answers I have used in the past to help you get rid of the creep that askes you this question. Use one of these and you are sure to never hear from the question asker again, but remember, whatever one you decide to use, make sure you say it with the most serious face you have or it wont work. And when you are done saying it, cock your head sideways and open your eyes really wide. Then keep staring at him like your waiting for an answer..works every time! Your Welcome.

1. "I dont know, probably the same reason why someone like you doesnt have a better job."
2. "The voices in my head tell me that im not allowed to get married."
3. *with a lisp* "well thir, cauth no one hath athsked to marry them. Mabye thith ith my lucky day." *smile really big on this one*
4. "Because nobody wants to marry a hooker."
5. "Because spiderman has not come down to swoop me up yet and I know hes coming so im staying available."
6. "Someone like ME? Somone like ME? What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" *grabbing your hair and acting like your pulling it out of your head* "AHGGGHH!!!"

Now, if you actually want to go on a date with him, thats easy...just say.
"Because ive been waiting for Mr. perfect to come along.. and I think my wait is over" Then introduce yourself. Note: This has never happened to me, I always get the weirdos, but im pretty sure it will work if hes asking why your not married....... Thanks for reading my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Money does make the world go round. However, it shouldn't make a heart race.
    2. Until you meet someone insane like Allen(don't ask)
    3. Some people love hic women.
    4. I'd bet good money John would marry a hooker.
    5. the punchline "Well babe, I got some sticky webs for you" comes to mind.
    6. Bridezillas need lovin too.

    7. Good luck in finding you acceptable matchman that coincides with your list :) ( I mean that no sarcasm)

    ReplyDelete