Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Something Free for Everyone!

My friend Mary & I were at Ken Garff Nissan last week looking for a car & noticed they had free pop (soda for you semi awesome people), popcorn and coffee... & not just coffee, but good coffee. You should have seen my face light up when I saw all this stuff. You mean to tell me that I pass this place every day & then stop at the gas station to pay for my cappuccino? Well, here's the kicker, I'm pretty sure that they add your free crap onto the price of the car that you buy, not only that, but I'm pretty sure they add everyone else's free crap (who didn't buy a car) onto the price of your loan also..here's why I think this..because they told me my payments were going to be $255 a month and then they somehow went up to $259. Now your probably thinking, its only $4.00 a month, who cares..Well, I care because you take $4.00 a month times 70 months & you get $280.... So, it got me thinking cause that's what I do. I did some calculations & buying a "soda" or coffee plus a bag of popcorn would cost about $1.50..so, If i divide it out by 6 years & take my kids once every 4 months (so they don't get too suspicious) I can get us all some free goodies & I can have them pay back my $280 with free pop, cappuccino and popcorn. .... So we started this week. Don't believe me? Of course I have a picture...



Now, once every 4 months for 6 years will come to about $135, so your probably thinking, "what about the other $145?", well...I would like to invite everyone who reads this blog to go to Ken Garff Nissan to share the wealth. If you go to the one on Riverdale Rd. in Riverdale, UT make sure you tell them that Awesome Jana sent you. Better yet, if you email me a picture of you & one of the salespeople with a free drink in your hand I will not only autograph it for you and post it on my blog, but I will send you a free 2 oz. lotion, fragrance mist or shower gel from Bath & Body in your favorite scent. (men, they have mens scents too that are really good) Why?, cause I have a shit ton of it. If you don't live close to Riverdale, good news! Just go to any Ken Garff Nissan and make sure you get a picture of you & the salesperson with your free drink in hand. "What"?, you say, "get a picture of me & a Ken Garff salesperson with our free drinks? That's impossible"..well good thing for you, I tested this...Your welcome..They are happy to get their picture with you, even if your just coming in for free crap.



Yeah, I was thinking they would look down on this too, but apparently they think its funny. Probably because they don't pay for all that free crap out of their own pockets. So hurry on down to your local Ken Garff & send your pictures to awesomejana@hotmail.com. *. Thanks for reading my blog. :)

*Caution! Please be careful of flying sporks while doing these shenanigans as we do not wish for anyone to get shanked in the eye

Disclaimer: I really did buy a vehicle from Ken Garff Nissan & I will definitely go back when its time to buy another one (I will just make sure the price I agree on is an out the door price), but theres no hard feelings, just me trying to be the smartass that I am. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment